Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Monday, July 18, 2005,
performance tmr.
dad left for shang hai yesterday.again.brother drove us to the airport.i was scared lah.cause he just got his license not long ago.and i buckled my seatbelt without being told this time.and nibbled on preserved plums.so now you learn smth about me.i like to nibble on food when i am nervous.ha.i am having some kinda silly fun nowadays....by flooding hardy.wahaha..so fun loh..=ppi love to irritate him.yay.i am on my way to mastering tong hua on my piano!!hurrays.i kept playing it lah.and i bet my whole family knows the song well by heart now.lolness.i`m waiting impatiently for tmr to arrive.choir`s performing tmr.jiayou. =)and..jer and i are gonna get our trophy tmr~lalalalala.shucks.there`s pe tmr.napha, probably.urghhys.i don like!!HARDY LIM XIAO YOU.youuuuuu.how dare you compare me to a roadsweeper.i am so hurt!!@#$%^&*-blinks-
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |